(Updates to midafternoon in New York) By Atul Prakash LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - Gold trimmed gains in late trade on Tuesday with investors locking in profits from the metal's rise of nearly two percent in earlier business. The market had attracted more speculative interest earlier in the session thanks to briefly higher oil prices, a shaky dollar and the ongoing war between Israel and Hizbollah in Lebanon. "Gold is still watching external events and the market is choppy within a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold pares gain on profit-taking, seen rangebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.