(Updates prices to midafternoon, changes dateline, previous LONDON) By Zach Howard NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Gold bullion rose in late trade on Tuesday, boosted by U.S. dollar weakness and higher New York gold futures, as a flurry of speculative and technical buying lifted prices above chart resistance at $560 an ounce. Other precious metals markets also advanced on gold's coattails, with platinum rising 1.25 percent from its last close. Spot gold gained to $561.30/562.20 an ounce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Gold rises above $560/oz, boosted by US buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.