(Recasts, adds analyst comment, presentation details, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Thursday said third-quarter earnings more than tripled as sales of more expensive tires and price increases offset rising raw materials costs, and shares in the company rose 11 percent. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, had its best quarter in seven years. It said it expects a year-over-year increase in operating results in the fourth quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Goodyear earnings more than triple, stock jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642