* Gou says to meet Sharp executives this week * Hon Hai to maintain 9.9 pct stake in Sharp - Yomiuri * Deal would make Sharp more reliant on banks, asset sales By James Topham and Tim Kelly TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry Chairman Terry Gou said an agreement to buy a 9.9 percent stake in Sharp was unchanged "in principle," and that he hoped to conclude the deal with the struggling Japanese TV maker this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Hon Hai's Gou aims to reach Sharp deal this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.