(Recasts, adds Daihatsu results) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted a stronger-than-expected 38 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by sharp growth in car sales around the world, and lifted its annual earnings forecasts as it reined in spending. Japan's second-biggest automaker and the world's top motorcycle maker raised its profit forecasts by 5-8 percent, above consensus market projections despite lowering its revenue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Honda shrugs off US slowdown, lifts profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642