* Withdraws outlook on uncertainties, including yen, Thai floods * Q2 op profit falls 68 pct to Y52.5 bln vs consensus Y63.5 bln * Honda hit hardest by Japan, Thai disasters this year * No high hopes that solo yen-selling intervention will last-CFO * Honda shares underperform Japan auto stocks this year * Honda's U.S.-listed shares drop 7.5 pct (Adds U.S. share drop, paragraph 3) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co <7267.T> ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Honda withdraws annual guidance;Q2 profit tanks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.