* Profit up 2.6 pct * EPS of 97 cents meets Reuters Estimates * Maintains 2009 forecast, sees "more challenging" year * Shares rise 1 percent (Adds details, quotes, updates stock action) By Scott Malone BOSTON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc reported a 2.6 percent rise in profit that met Wall Street forecasts, and the diversified U.S. manufacturer held its outlook steady as it braces for a "more challenging" year. The rise in profit reported came despite a 6.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Honeywell posts in-line profit, keeps outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.