* Q4 net profit 2.0 trln won vs 2.26 trln forecast * Targets 5.7 pct rise in 2012 sales to 4.29 mln vehicles * Targets 4.5 pct sales rise in U.S., 15.4 pct in Europe * Hyundai shares down 2.14 pct in market up 0.25 pct (Edits) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor plans to aggressively raise auto sales in Europe this year even as its sales growth is forecast to slow globally, saying it could gain market share from the region's carmakers as they struggle with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Hyundai Q4 profit up; bullish on European sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642