* Fiscal Q3 sales 1.04 mln euros vs market view 1.01 bln * Net profit 190 mln euros vs analysts'156-189 mln forecasts * Q4 sales seen same or better than Q3, op profit flat * Shares turn lower after initial gains (Updates with shares turning lower) By Tarmo Virki, European Technology Correspondent HELSINKI, July 28 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and sales on strong demand from automotive and industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Infineon profits jump on strong car industry demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.