(Adds background on other warnings in paragraph 3, byline) By Michael Erman NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - International Paper Co. on Monday warned that second-quarter earnings could be more than 30 percent below Wall Street forecasts on weak sales of industrial packaging and printing paper and high energy and raw material costs. Shares of IP, the world's largest forest products company that just two months ago had forecast growth based on expected gains in its industrial packaging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Internat'l Paper sees 2nd-qtr profit below views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.