(Updates prices throughout) By Clare Black and Zach Howard LONDON/NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Silver charged to a three-month high on Thursday, buoyed by strong investor interest, while gold rose on geopolitical tension but stayed stuck in a range. Spot silver jumped about 2.8 percent to a peak of $12.89 a troy ounce, and ended trading in New York at $12.83/12.90, up from $12.47/57 in New York on Wednesday. "It seems to be in solid hands. It has done extremely well and bucked the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Investors snap up silver, gold rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.