(Recasts, adds Fukui quote, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's second-biggest automaker, on Tuesday named senior managing director Takeo Fukui as its new president, replacing Hiroyuki Yoshino in a regular reshuffle at the top. Yoshino's resignation had been rumoured for some time since he has been at the helm for well over four years, the typical tenure for a president at Honda. Fukui, 58, currently heads Honda's research and development ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Japan's Honda names Fukui as new president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642