(Adds outlook details, updates stock activity) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc. , on Tuesday said quarterly earnings rose 24 percent on growth in both its automotive interiors and building controls businesses. Milwaukee-based Johnson Controls, whose shares were up 2.6 percent, also stood behind its forecast for fiscal 2005 that started Oct. 1. That forecast called for profit and sales gains though with a slow start in part because of expected auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Johnson Controls earnings rise 24 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.