(Updates with background on Ford) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Investor Kirk Kerkorian on Thursday said he could raise his stake in General Motors Corp. to about 12 percent and urged the automaker's board to take a central role in reviewing a potential alliance with Renault-Nissan. Kerkorian, who now owns 9.9 percent of GM through his investment company, Tracinda Corp., said in a letter to GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner that he was considering buying another 12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Kerkorian could raise GM stake, urges tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642