(Adds details of meeting between York and Ford executives; updates share movement) By David Bailey DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian, a veteran investor in the troubled U.S. auto industry, has taken aim at Ford Motor Co , looking to acquire a stake of 5.6 percent stake through his investment vehicle Tracinda Corp. Kerkorian, 90, who previously held a nearly 10 percent stake in General Motors Corp and made a failed bid for Chrysler LLC last year, began amassing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Kerkorian has Ford stake, buying more, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642