(Adds remarks from analysts, details, updates stock) By Ben Klayman and David Bailey CHICAGO, March 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. said on Wednesday it secured $800 million in new loans, calming investor worries about the potential for a near-term liquidity crunch and sending its shares up 10 percent. Lear also said it would shift most of its European interior products business to a venture backed by billionaire financier Wilbur Ross in return for a 34 percent stake and, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4- Lear gets new financing, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642