(Adds details, stock activity, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Lear Corp. on Friday reported a narrower quarterly net loss as strength in its seating business outpaced weakness in its interiors unit. For the second half of 2006, Lear said it expects North American production on its top 15 vehicle platforms to be down 7 percent. Its shares fell 7 percent even as the company said it expects materials and energy prices to stabilize and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Lear second-quarter net loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.