* LG Electronics expands LED patent case with Osram to automakers * LG says lighting products in BMW, Audi infringe seven LED patents * BMW most popular imported brand in S.Korea with 24 pct of import market * LG shares close up 2.5 pct vs 0.7 pct fall in broader market * BMW shares up 1.5 pct, Audi up 0.9 pct (Adds company comment) By Miyoung Kim SEOUL/FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - LG Electronics filed a suit in South Korea, seeking a ban on the sale of BMW and Audi cars, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-LG seeks ban on BMW, Audi sales in Korea over Osram products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.