(Updates with closing share price) By Keiko Kanai and Chang-Ran Kim HIROSHIMA/TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp , Japan's fifth-largest automaker, on Thursday raised its net profit estimates for the first half and the full year to next March, citing cost cuts, tax benefits and a weaker yen. The automaker, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , now expects group net profit for the six months to September 30 to be 5.5 billion yen ($44.74 million), compared with a May forecast of two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Mazda lifts H1, full-year net profit forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642