(Adds background on Ford Europe, analyst, company comments) By Chang-Ran Kim and Madeline Chambers TOKYO/FRANKFURT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp said on Wednesday its president had stepped down to take charge of Ford's troubled European arm, leaving the car maker in the hands of a Japanese veteran for the first time in seven years. The announcement came as a surprise since Lewis Booth had been expected to stay for at least two years after taking charge of Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Mazda's Booth to head Ford Europe, Japanese takes helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.