(Recasts, adds more comments) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co said on Wednesday it extended its dramatic revival in the just-ended business year, posting a 51 percent rise in operating profit and forecasting further growth powered by U.S. launches. Most of Japan's other major carmakers are also expected to report record results in the coming weeks, with industry leader Toyota Motor Corp expected to rack up a $12 bln profit, driven by sales gains in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Nissan revival accelerates; U.S. market a worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.