(Adds analyst quote; updates with closing stock price) By Michael Erman NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - Nucor Corp. , the largest U.S. steel producer, said on Thursday first-quarter earnings fell slightly as the company faced higher costs for raw materials and energy as well as weaker demand from commercial construction and manufacturing. Nucor, which raised its dividend 5 percent, also said second-quarter earnings would be well below analyst expectations. Chief Executive Dan DiMicco ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Nucor earnings fall, sees Q2 below expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.