* Ralls has no plan yet to divest interests * U.S. Treasury says order is specific to Ralls deal * But move echoes obstacles faced by other Chinese investors By Rachelle Younglai WASHINGTON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama blocked on Friday a privately owned Chinese company from building wind turbines close to a Navy military site in Oregon due to national security concerns, and the company said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Obama blocks Chinese wind farms in Oregon over security" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.