* Obama praises Bernanke for courage and creativity * Bernanke must be confirmed by U.S. Senate * Fed must unwind emergency measures (Updates with more quotes, details) By Ross Colvin and Patricia Zengerle OAK BLUFFS, Mass., Aug 25 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama nominated Ben Bernanke to a second term as Federal Reserve chairman on Tuesday, aiming for continuity at a time when the U.S. economy is breaking free from a deep recession. Obama interrupted his vacation on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Obama renominates Bernanke as Fed chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.