* Opel's 20 supervisory board members meet in Germany * Only rough outline of business plan presented -source * No word on Opel plants at risk in Bochum, Ellesmere Port * Willingness for wage concessions very low -labour leader * GM partner Peugeot expected to close factories too (Recasts adding comments from company, sources) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - European carmaker Opel avoided conflict with the unions on its board on Wednesday, preferring to return to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Opel skirts plant closures to avoid labour brawl" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.