* Loss is wider than expected * Warns it may breach financial covenants with lenders * Shares down over 30 percent (Adds S&P, Moody's rating actions) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp withdrew its 2009 earnings forecast on Thursday and announced hundreds of additional job cuts as the specialty truckmaker grappled with a downturn in business that it warned could trip its credit covenants. The news sent Oshkosh shares down over 30 percent in trading on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Oshkosh posts loss, cuts jobs; shares plunge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642