* Q2 loss 1 ct/share ex-items; Wall St view EPS 4 cts * Sales down 55 percent at $1.85 billion * Says challenging market conditions continuing * Shares fall as much as 12 percent (Adds comments from conference call, updates shares) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc said on Tuesday that quarterly earnings plunged more than 90 percent as a weak freight market walloped demand for its trucks and forced it to idle some plants. The company warned that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Paccar reports drop in net, cuts industry outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.