(Updates with closing New York prices) By Martin Hayes LONDON, April 25 (Reuters) - Precious metals rose strongly on Tuesday in volatile bullion markets, as renewed investment fund appetite for commodities spread throughout the sector, traders and analysts said. Although leading precious metals gold and silver were still adrift of recent generational peaks, analysts see these levels being surpassed, given the remorseless fund buying taking place. "It is the funds -- pure and simple ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Precious metals spike higher, funds on buy mission" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642