(Adds analyst comment paragraph 14, updates shares) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French auto maker Renault raised its 2004 profit target on Wednesday, emboldened by better-than-expected first-half results as motorists snapped up its Megane cars and it made money outside western Europe. Europe's fourth-biggest carmaker lifted its full-year operating margin target by one point to 5.5 percent of sales, up from 3.7 percent in 2003, based on current exchange rates, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Renault ups 2004 target as profits speed ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.