(adds details, quotes, Putin reaction) By Conor Sweeney MOSCOW, Oct 31 (Reuters) - At least eight people were killed and 43 were injured on Wednesday in an explosion on a bus in the Russian city of Togliatti and authorities said they were treating the suspected bombing as a terrorist act. The early morning explosion on the bus, which came as people travelled to work in the rush hour, was probably caused by up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) of explosives, local police sources were quoted by local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Russia bus bomb kills 8, injures 43" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642