(Recasts, updates prices, changes dateline; previous LONDON) By Zach Howard NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Silver hit its highest level in more than 22 years on Tuesday on investor buying, after a ruling by U.S. regulators seemed to lead the first silver exchange-traded security one step closer to final approval. The Securities and Exchange Commission said it approved rule changes that will allow the American Stock Exchange to list shares in Barclays Plc's iShares Silver Trust, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Silver jumps to 22-year high, gold drifts lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642