(Adds LG Card resuming cash advances, updates shares, won) By Jean Yoon and Kim Miyoung SEOUL, Nov 24 (Reuters) - South Korea's largest credit card issuer, LG Card Co, resumed cash advances to customers on Monday after creditors agreed to extend emergency loans, averting a liquidity crunch that threatened the country's financial system. Debt-laden LG Card was forced to suspend cash advances over the weekend, raising the spectre of a spiralling series of defaults as many South Koreans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-S.Korea's LG Card resumes cash advances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.