(Adds valuation detail, recasts throughout) By Francois Murphy VIENNA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Austrian steelmaker voestalpine AG beat forecasts on Friday with a 13 percent jump in third-quarter operating profit, buoyed by strong steel prices and robust demand, and raised its full-year earnings forecast. Voestalpine, one of Europe's top suppliers to the automotive industry, said demand from that key market remained high. Demand from oil platform and pipeline makers was also solid, and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Solid demand buoys Voestalpine Q3 oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.