* Q3 net profit rises 26 percent * Adjusted EPS of $1.66 beats estimates by 1 cent * Trims top end of 2008 forecast because of strong dollar * Stock falls 9 percent (Adds CEO quotes, byline, updates stock action) By Scott Malone BOSTON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported a 26 percent rise in quarterly profit, but cut the top end of its forecast for the full year as a strengthening dollar takes a toll on foreign sales, sending its shares tumbling 9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-SPX trims profit forecast, citing stronger dollar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.