(Rewrites with more management comments, detail) By Christiaan Hetzner MUNICH, Germany, Feb 17 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG posted weaker than expected fourth-quarter profits on Thursday but its shares rose after it unveiled a 40 percent dividend increase and forecast higher 2005 earnings. Europe's third-largest truckmaker proposed a 2004 dividend of 1.05 euros per share, up from 0.75 euros per share the previous year, and said profit should rise by a double-digit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Sunny outlook, high dividend boosts MAN AG shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.