* Investors cheer possible cooperation of Suzuki, Volkswagen * Small-car tie-up would be 2nd attempt between VW, Suzuki * Suzuki shares rise as much as 7.7 pct, VW up 3.7 pct * Investors focus at VW still firmly on possible Qatar deal (Recasts lead, adds trader comments) By Chang-Ran Kim and Maria Sheahan TOKYO/FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Possible plans by Volkswagen to cooperate with Suzuki Motor raised an enthusiastic response among investors on Friday, but traders said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Suzuki gains on tie-up reports, VW focus on Qatar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.