* IPO prices at $17/share vs $14-$16/shr range-source * Sells 13.3 mln shares, raises about $226 mln-source * Tesla is first carmaker IPO since Ford's 1956 debut * Tesla not expecting profits until at least 2012 * Facing 2011 production gap for Roadster (Adds details on IPO pricing) By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 (Reuters) - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors Inc priced shares in its initial public offering above the expected range on Monday, according to a market source. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Tesla prices at $17 in upsized IPO-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.