(Recasts, adds Villepin) By Emmanuel Jarry and Emile Picy PARIS, June 28 (Reuters) - Embattled EADS co-Chief Executive Noel Forgeard ruled out resigning at a French parliamentary committee hearing on Airbus delays on Wednesday, amid mounting evidence its German shareholders want him to go. Facing what participants described as a detailed grilling on his decision to sell EADS stock in March, weeks before EADS said it knew of delays in Airbus's flagship A380 superjumbo programme, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Top EADS executive tells French MPs he won't quit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.