* Q4 operating loss $6.9 bln, in line with consensus * Sees 09/10 loss of $8.6 bln, much worse than consensus * First dividend cut in at least 14 years * Expects global sales to fall 14 pct to 6.5 mln vehicles * Shares close down 1.5 pct before results (Updates with details, fund manager comment) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, May 8 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , the world's biggest automaker, forecast a much deeper-than-expected annual loss of $8.6 billion as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Toyota forecasts $8.6 bln annual loss as sales slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642