* Toyota recalls include 335,000 Lexus units outside Japan * Recall for faulty fuel pump, pipe is co's 2nd-largest * Recalls have risen to nearly 16 mln units since late '09 * Toyota shares fall 1.9 pct, underperform broader market * Toyota U.S. shares down (Adds details of U.S. models affected by recall, U.S. share movement, Lexus standing in U.S. market, comment by U.S. analyst) By Chris Gallagher TOKYO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said it would recall more than 1.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Toyota recalls 1.7 mln autos as quality woes mount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.