* Case among the biggest in U.S. autos class-action litigation * Settlement would cover most litigation over unintended acceleration * Some 16 mln Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles covered by action * Settlement must be approved by a California federal judge * Toyota shares rise 2.7 pct in Tokyo By Deepa Seetharaman and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has agreed to spend $1.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Toyota seeks to settle acceleration case for $1.1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.