* MAN, Scania, VW in talks over a technical cooperation * Equity stakes "not on any agenda whatsoever" - MAN CEO * MAN Q1 oper profit 128 mln eur vs 138 mln eur forecast * MAN, VW prefs and Scania B shares close over 5 pct higher (Adds comments from MAN CEO and VW CFO) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Truckmaker MAN SE aims to forge closer ties with Scania and Volkswagen , in a trucks alliance better able to compete with market leaders Daimler and Volvo. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Truck alliance looms as MAN, Scania and VW talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.