* Says uncertain of staying in debt compliance * Exploring options to address future liquidity needs * Q4 loss per share widens to $2.53 * Shares down 13 percent, debt at distressed levels * Plans more job cuts after reducing 9,300 jobs in 2008 (Adds analyst comments, paragraphs 5-6; debt details, paragraphs 15-16; Ford involvement) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp warned on Wednesday that it was in danger of breaching its debt covenants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Visteon warns on debt compliance after wider loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642