* Volkswagen Q2 sales rise 21.5 percent * Operating profit rises 59 percent, below forecast * Vehicle deliveries up 15 percent at 2,140,000 * Flattered by 2.5 bln eur valuation gain on Porsche options * VW reviewing partnership with Suzuki amid lack of progress * Shares closed 4.7 percent lower, underperform autos sector (Adds CFO comments) FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen predicted a significant rise in operating profits this year driven by strong demand around the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Volkswagen sees strong demand in months ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.