(Adds new analyst comments, updates share price) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, posted forecast-beating growth in underlying third-quarter profit on Friday, thanks to a strong performance at its VW brand after it slashed jobs and costs. The group also took another step in its attempt to bring about a new European truck market leader by increasing its stake in MAN , a German firm that wants to acquire its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Volkswagen's solid Q3 shows restructuring on track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.