(Adds news conference, updates share) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's second-biggest truck maker, beat forecasts with record earnings for the third quarter on Tuesday and raised its outlook for demand in key markets this year, but forecast that markets in 2006 would be flat. Pretax profit rose to 4.02 billion crowns ($503 million) on the back of strong demand, up from 1.52 billion in the same period last year and beating the average forecast of 3.85 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-Volvo posts record Q3 profit, sees better '05 demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.