* Q1 oper profit 2.9 bln euros vs Rtrs poll avg 2.19 bln * Automotive net cash 19.6 bln euros at end-March * Sees gain in 2011 sales, operating profits * VW shares up 4.7 pct, Porsche 6 pct higher (Adds fund manager comment, CFO comments) By Maria Sheahan FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , Europe's largest carmaker, tore through quarterly earnings forecasts with emerging markets fuelling a sharp rise in sales and taking it closer to its goal of overtaking Toyota . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-VW closing gap on Toyota with emerging market sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642