(Recasts, adds CEO comment and analyst comment, updates stock) By Franklin Paul NEW YORK, Oct 27 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. on Thursday said its quarterly loss widened on rising programming costs, and its shares fell on concern over a delayed digital music player and the pay-radio company's reliance on car makers for new users. Both XM Satellite and rival Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. are growing rapidly in a nascent market, but losing money as they spend heavily on new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 4-XM Satellite's loss widens but subscriptions rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.