* Filed for nominal sum, could raise about $5 bln-source * Citi, Goldman, JPMorgan, M. Stanley lead underwriters * Number of shares, price range not specified in filing * U.S. Treasury owns a 73.8 percent stake in Ally * Ally, formerly known as GMAC, bailed out for $17.2 bln (Rewrites throughout; adds financials, byline) By Alina Selyukh and Glenn Somerville NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - Ally Financial has filed to offer shares to the public in a first step for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Ally files for IPO, readies for Treasury sell-down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.