* Govt introduces back-to-work bill * Teamsters union walked off job on May 23 * Pension changes is major sticking point in talks * CP Rail stock drops 2.1 pct in Toronto * Bill to come into force 12 hours after becoming law (Adds CP comment, details of legislation, reaction) By Randall Palmer and Nicole Mordant OTTAWA/VANCOUVER, May 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian government will force striking workers at Canadian Pacific Railway back to work with fast-track legislation aimed at restoring rail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 5-Canada aims to restore CP Rail service Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642